Prague, spacious furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, street Sušická, Dejvice, 65 m²
Nice spacious and furnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 65 m² is located in the 2nd floor of the 50th years of the last century. The apartment consists of a spacious living room, kitchen, another non-conducting room, hall in the shape of „L“, bathrooms and toilets. Kitchen equipped gas stove with oven, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. On the floors are PVC, parquet and tiles. The owner does not insist on the use of existing equipment can move in with their own equipment and furniture. The house has a cellar , social facilities for drying clothes and other basement room. Heating is solved central heating system, thermostatic valves, hot water is also central. The apartment has new windows. Car parking is available in front of the house in an open yard. Great amenities and transport accessibility to the city center. The surroundings are supermarkets (Tesco Express ) , restaurants , pharmacies , primary school , parks and tram stop „Hadovka“ which takes passengers up to 2 minutes to metro „A“ Dejvická .
6 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Sušická, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.