Prague, unique modern unfurnished apartment for rent 5+kk (240 m²) in Prague Central Park, Zizkov, parking
Beautiful spacious and bright apartment 5+kk (240 m2) is located on the sixth floor with elevator in a modern complex Prague Central Park. Apartment provides the luxury of a larger family, there are 4 bedrooms ( 31 m2, 19m², 14m², 17 m2), 3 bathrooms , generous living room with kitchen ( 61 m2 ). Kitchen will be delivered. The apartment has a large basement 12 m2 and two parking spaces in the basement of the building. The apartment is fully glazed , with beautiful panoramic views of the Old Town and the Prague Castle and a well-groomed park that belongs to this complex. The house is non-stop reception, security camera system. The whole complex is located just a few minutes from the city center, there are all amenities – post office, pharmacy, clinic, supermarket , restaurants and more. Transport accessibility is excellent throughout the city – 2 minutes to the tram station (10 minutes by tram from Wenceslas Square). The apartment is ideal for clients who appreciate the uniqueness of the apartment and the whole complex of Prague Central Park.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 20000 utilities|
|Address||Malešická, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||240 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.