Prague, modern unfurnished apartment 5 + kk, 240 sqm, in Prague Central Park, garage, reception, security
Beautiful spacious and bright apartment 5 + kk, with a total area of 240 m², is located on the 10th floor of a new building with a lift in the modern Prague Central Park complex. The apartment provides luxury to a larger family, there are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a spacious living room with a kitchenette. The apartment also includes a large cellar and two garages in the underground of the building. The apartment is completely glassed, it has a beautiful panoramic view of the Old Town and the Prague Castle, as well as a beautiful view of the park, which belongs only to this complex. The house has a 24-hour reception, security, CCTV. The whole complex is located just a few minutes from the center of Prague, all civic amenities – post office, pharmacy, polyclinic, supermarket, restaurants and more. Transport accessibility is excellent throughout the city – 2 minutes by tram (10 minutes by tram to Wenceslas Square). The apartment is ideal for demanding clients who appreciate the uniqueness of the apartment and the entire complex of Prague Central Park.
49 950 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities|
|Address||Malešická, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||240 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury furnished duplex apartment 2 + kk for rent, terrace 5m², Jezkova street, Zizkov, 80m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.