Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent in a new building, Street Academy, Malešice, terrace, 96 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent with a total area of 96 m2 with a terrace located on the 5th floor of a brick building with an elevator. Kitchen equipped electric cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge with freezer (on request). Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine (also on request). Toilet separately. Cable to connect to the internet. On the floors are PVC. Heated by central heating. The house is located in a quiet area of Prague 10 – Malešice close Malesicky park. Excellent transport links and amenities. The surroundings are supermarkets (Zabka, Billa), restaurants, pharmacy, ATMs and a post office. Bus stop „Malešická stráň“ 2 minute walk from the house from which you get to 8 minutes on the subway „A“ Želivského.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500 CZK + electricity about 1000 CZK + garage 1200 CZK|
|Address||Akademická, Praha 10 - Malešice|
|Usable area||96 m²|
|Terrace||yes (31 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.