New, fully furnished apartment 2+kk (54,2 m²) + balcony 9,1 m² in an attractive area of Prague 9 - Vysočany project
We offer you a living in a very quiet environment where there is a new bike path, river Rokytka and a lot of green. New project Residence Nad Rokytkou provides yet uninhabited apartment flat 2+kk in Prague 9, Sousedíková street. The third phase of the project area offers five houses with a playground and an ideal possibility to use cycle paths. All apartments are very practical solutions and provide superior equipment and real luxury living. The living room has a fully equipped kitchen, a corner with large French windows beautifully illuminated. Luxury is a laminate floor in a wood and wooden windows. The spacious garden, located in the 1st floor, then enhanced links with outside space. Bedroom with adjacent bathroom with large format tiles and modern sanitary. The cellar and parking space belongs to the flat – in a common garage in the basement. The whole family is living character, without any disturbing elements in the vicinity of the park, creek, woods and ponds. It also offers good access to the city center either by car or tram. Ideal accommodation for nature lovers, a young couple or starting a family. Viewing recommended.
4 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Sousedíkova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||54,20 m²|
|Garden||yes (127 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (9,10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.