Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1 in a family house for rent, Nad Kundratka, Liben, garden, balcony, 100 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1 for rent with a total area of 100 m2 is located in the 2nd floor of the house with a balcony and a shared garden. The apartment consists of 3 independent separate rooms – good for roommates. Cellar possible by agreement. Kitchen equipped kitchen, electric stove, oven and fridge freezer. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Heated by gas. floor heating. Parking on the street the agreement can be parked in the yard. The house is located in a quiet part of Prague 9 – Liben with lots of greenery and parks. Good transport links to the city center. Bus stop „Madlina“ 5 minutes walk from the house from which you get to 4 minutes to metro „C“ Prosek where you will find all the amenities.
11 990 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK|
|Address||Nad Kundratkou, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.