Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Kakosova st., Řeporyje, large garden, cellar, 56 m²
Attractive furnished apartment 2+kk (56 m2) in new building (2008) with the cellar (3 m2) and garden (200 m2) is located on one floor of a brick building in Prague 5. The apartment consists of two rooms, kitchen, toilets and purchased. Kitchenette equipped electric stove, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. Wi-fi and television included. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by central heating. Parking available on the street. The apartment is located in a quiet area with good transport links. Bus stop „Slatinová“ two minutes walk from the apartment from which you can reach in 3 minutes to the metro station „B“ Luka where you will find all the amenities.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500 CZK|
|Address||Kakosova, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||56 m²|
|Garden||yes (200 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.