Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, reconstructed, U Smaltovny st., Holešovice, balcony, 60m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent after partial reconstruction (2014) with a balcony with a total area of 60 m² is located on the 4th floor of the brick house with an elevator in Prague 7 – Holešovice. The apartment consists of two separate rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and toilets. Kitchen equipped kitchen, gas stove with oven and fridge freezer. Bathroom with shower and a new washing machine. Toilet separately. The floors are tiles and PVC. Heated by central heating boiler in the house. Connecting UPC, television in agreement. The house is located near the city center with excellent amenities and transport links throughout Prague. In the neighborhood are the Albert supermarket, restaurants, bars, cafes, pharmacies, train station Praha – Bubny. Tram stop „Veletržní Palác“ 3 minute walk from the apartment from which you get to 11 minutes to Wenceslas Square metro „A“ and „C“
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK for one person|
|Address||U smaltovny, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.