Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (76m²), Budečská street, Vinohrady, newly renovated
Unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (76m²) is located on the first floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Budečská, Praha 2, Vinohrady. The apartment was completely renovated in 2014. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer. The new bathroom has a shower, toilet in separate room. There is a nice quiet yard with garden and high grown trees which belongs to the building. The place offers full civic amenities and traffic availability (shopping mall, all kinds of shops, restaurants etc. in the near neighbourhood) It takes about 15 min by walk to the Václavské náměstí.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1500 services + energy|
|Address||Budečská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.