Spacious, modern, partly furnished 1+1 apartment for rent in P1 - Mala Strana with renovated historical elements, 50 m²
Spacious, 1+1 apartment for rent in Prague 1 – Mala Strana/Ujezd. Apartment is partly furnished, renovated with atypical elements, notably with renovated original wooden sidings. Parquetted or floating floors, fully equipped modern kitchen with ceramic hob, refridgerator and dishwasher, bathroom with tub, toilet in separate room. 2nd floor of seccesse building without lift, windows to both street and yard. Own gas heating. This part of Prague 1 has excellent connection – center is just across the street, area offers evrything you might need, Petrin hill green park is 1 minute of walk from the building.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 500 CZK per person monthly + electricity and gas consumption|
|Address||Újezd, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.