Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, 50 m², Prague 6, Terronská Street
Prague nice sunny apartment is designed as 2 + kk, 50 m2. The apartment is located on the 6th floor area in the first republic house. Elevator will be built next year. The apartment is renovated, has its own gas boiler located in the hallway, with new floor tiles. Large shared bathroom with toilet, kitchen with gas stove, fridge, dining table, blue kitchen. The room floor, new white windows, orientation to the east. The room has a flat in the hall closet and even smaller pantry or cleaning agents, the apartment has a large cellar. Living in a very nice location, plenty of greenery – parks between the Lotyšské Square and Park on Rooseveltova Street. Near the park Stromovka. In near all amenities, schools, health facilities, shops, banks. A short walk from the metro, tram 8, with good connections to the airport Vaclav Havel bus No. 119
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 1.200,- utilities|
|Address||Terronská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.