Atypical apartment 2+kk for sale, 52.1 sqm, Prague 4 - K Ryšánce St., new building, garrage,
If you are looking for quiet living in easily accesible locality, we would like to offer you a flat 2+kk located in the 2nd floor (from one side of the ground floor) newly built house (2003) in Prague 4 – Krc. The housing unit consists of spacious entrance hall, living room with fully equipped kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with bath and separated toilet. The price includes 1 parking space in the underground stacker garage. It is also possible to use a shared drying room and room for prams. Prague district Krc is a popular residential area of Prague 4 not only because of its accessibility (bus 3 min walk, metro C 4 min bus Budejovicka, Jizni Spojka 3 min), but also because of complete amenities. You can relax in the nearby forest park Velky haj, Kunratický les or park Kavčí hory. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
2 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and commission|
|Address||K Ryšánce, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||52,10 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.