A unique Art Nouveau apartment for rent 5+1 (168 m²), Wenceslas Square, the first Art Nouveau building, functional fire
The original apartment for rent 5+1 (168 m2) is located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator directly on Wenceslas Square, Prague 1, New Town. The apartment is on one floor, provides all the privacy. In the living room are original tiled stove with heating elements that evoke a time long past and create the atmosphere. There are two beautiful bathrooms and fully equipped kitchen. The whole apartment is furnished with antique furniture. There is alarm and security system, the apartment has 14 m2 cellar. The house was the first Art Nouveau building in Prague. The apartment has a beautiful view of the Wenceslas Square. Suitable for demanding clients who appreciate the uniqueness and comfort of the apartment.
68 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities|
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||168 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague 1, unfurnished apartment 5+kk for rent, 253m², Na Porici street, New Town, garage, reception, terrace 62m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.