Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent, renovated, Poupetova, Holesovice, 46 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 after reconstruction of the size of 45.8 square meters is located on the ground floor of a brick building in Prague 7 – Holešovice. The apartment is situated in a quiet courtyard. Kitchen equipped extractor hood, electric cooker with ceramic hob and oven. Bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Great amenities and transport accessibility to the city center. There are plenty of restaurants, supermarkets, Alberta (Firecracker), clubs (Mecca), cafes, pharmacies, ATMs, parks and elementary school. Tram stop Ortenovo namesti 2 minutes walk from the house from which you get to 14 minutes to Vaclavske namesti.
8 300 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 CZK + electricity + utilities for house services 645 CZK/person|
|Address||Poupětova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||45,80 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.