Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent renovated, Zahrebska st., Vinohrady, 60 m²
Beautiful modern unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent after reconstruction with a total area of 60 m² is located on the 5th floor of a building with elevator in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment has three separate rooms and pantry. Kitchen equipped an electric cooker with ceramic hob and oven. Bathroom with shower. Toilet separately. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. The house is located in a quiet area of Prague – Vinohrady. Great amenities and accessibility throughout Prague. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, supermarkets (Tesco Expres, Zabka), pharmacies, ATMs, parks. Near the house is a metro „A“ Namesti Miru or tram stop Bruselska. Majitelé si nepřejí spolubydlení.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 2900 CZK for one person + 700 CZK for additional people + electricity|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.