Prague, newly renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (37 m²), Rumunska street, Vinohrady
Completely newly renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (37 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building with no elevator in Rumunska street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment was completely renovated in 2013. The apartment has a kitchen with basic appliances (stove, oven, refrigerator). The bathroom has a shower. Excellent location in the city center with all amenities and excellent transport links – 2 minutes on the tram, bus and metro station Namesti Miru, line A or 4 minutes to the metro station I.P. Pavlova, line C.
7 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + energy cca 1200 CZK|
|Address||Rumunská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||37 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.