Prague, newly renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (37 m²), Rumunska street, Vinohrady
Completely newly renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (37 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building with no elevator in Rumunska street, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment was completely renovated in 2013. The apartment has a kitchen with basic appliances (stove, oven, refrigerator). The bathroom has a shower. Excellent location in the city center with all amenities and excellent transport links – 2 minutes on the tram, bus and metro station Namesti Miru, line A or 4 minutes to the metro station I.P. Pavlova, line C.
7 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500/person for services + energy cca 1200 CZK|
|Address||Rumunská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||37 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.