Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, balcony, 3 separate bedrooms, Bubenečská str, Bubeneč, 120
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 which is located on the 5th floor of a nice brick building with an elevator. There are 3 separated bedrooms and a large lobby which can be used as a living room. The bathroom has a bathtub and separate toilet. Plenty of storage spaces because of two chambers which are located directly in the apartment. Kitchen with gas stove, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There are wooden parquet floors and tiles. Internet access and cable TV via UPC. Excellent transport links. Only 3 minutes walk from the house to the metro station „A“ and tram stops Hradcanská. There are lots of great restaurants and shops. Stromovka Park is only a 10 minute walk away. After agreement with current tenants there is a possibility to keep the furniture and earlier date of moving.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 750,- czk/person house services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.