Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent renovated, Českomoravská st., Vysočany, 54 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 54 m2 is located on the 4th floor of the building in Prague 9 – Vysočany. The apartment has been partially renovated – new central heating for the apartment, new bathroom, new windows, plaster ceilings. Kitchen equipped gas stove, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Bathroom with shower and washing machine. Separate toilet. On the floors are laminate flooring, PVC and tiles. Heate by central heating (gas). Great amenities – restaurants, supermarkets (Lidl), OC Harp, pharmacy, gas station Shell, ATMs. Very good access to public transport, train station and tram stop Nadrazi Liben in front the house – center 8 minutes.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 350 CZK/person + electricity and gas cca 1600 CZK|
|Address||Českomoravská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.