Prague 2 - Vinohrady, cozy apartment 2+kk for sale, 49 sqm, reconstructed, Korunní Street
Beautiful and cozy 1 bedroom apartment for sale (2+kk) with an area of 48.78 square meters in the third floor of the building in Vinohrady, Korunní Street – one of the most prestigious areas of Prague. The layout is entrance hall, living room with the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with toilet. The entrance hall has a storage space under the ceiling. The apartment is facing south to the quiet and green courtyard. The apartment has undergone a complete reconstruction in high standard, refurbished original wood beech parquet and doors, new double wooden windows, gas heating.
The house built in the Art Nouveau style is gradually being renovated (completion including construction of elevator is scheduled for autumn 2015) and tries to return the house to its original art nouveau character for representative and luxury living .
In the courtyard is a beautiful garden . Parking is in the blue zone . Transport connection is either the metro station „Jiřího z Podebrad“ or one station by tram to the metro station „Namesti Miru“. In the surroundings there are all the amenities, many parks and green spaces, restaurants, theaters, cafes, shops and sports facilities .
For more information or a tour , please contact your broker .
3 925 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal service|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||48,78 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.