Representative apartment 4+kk for sale, 107 sqm, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Korunni Street, renovated, apartment or office
Bright and with good layout, 3 bedrooms apartment for sale with an area of 106.96 square meters in the second floor of the building in Vinohrady Korunní Street – one of the most prestigious areas of Prague. The layout is a spacious entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, room with preparation for kitchen, bathroom with shower, storage room with space for washing machine (or a second kitchen ) and a separate toilet. The apartment is south and north oriented, two rooms to the street and two in the quiet, green courtyard. The apartment undergone a complete revitalization in high standard, refurbished original wooden floor (beech and oak) and door, new double wooden windows, gas heating.
The apartment can be used for housing or office as well. The house was built in the Art Nouveau style and is gradually being renovated (completion scheduled for January 2015) and tries to return the house to its original art nouveau character for luxury and representative iving. In the courtyard is a beautiful garden. Parking in the blue zone .
Transport connection is either the metro station „Jiřího z Podebrad“ or a tram to the metro station „Namesti Miru“. In the surroundings there are all the amenities, many parks and green spaces, restaurants, theaters, cafes, shops and sports facilities .
For more information or a tour, please contact your broker .
8 111 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106,96 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.