Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 4 + kk for rent, Moskevska st., Vršovice, 3 separate rooms, cellar, 74 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 4+kk with a total area of 74 m² is located on the lower ground floor of a brick house in Prague 10 – Vršovice. The flat was completely renovated in 2007. The kitchen has a gas stove, dishwasher and fridge freezer (on request). Bathroom with bath and washing machine (on request). Toilet separately. On the floors are PVC, tiles, parquet and laminate floors. Heated by gas. floor heating and solar water heating. The cellar and the telephone network O2. The house is located in a quiet neighborhood with lots of parks (Heroldovy sady) and green. Great amenities – restaurants, post office, pharmacy, theater OKKO. Good transport links – Vrsovicke namesti tram stop 2 minutes walk from the apartment from which you get to 6 minutes on the metro „A“ Namesti Miru.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity and gas|
|Address||Moskevská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.