Family house 5+kk, terrace, backyard, for sale, Kralupy nad Vltavou
We sell the family house 5+kk with terrace and rooms for rent, living area of 154.75 m², in the V Rokli street in Kralupy nad Vltavou. The whole house was completely renovated (roof, plumbing, bathroom, waterproofing, windows, etc.). The house consists of two parts. First part: ground floor – kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom with tub and toilet, first floor – two bedrooms one is the entrance to the spacious terrace and toilet. Single unit can serve as independent living for parents and growing children. Backyard hidden from the environment, providing plenty of privacy. The house is being sold unfurnished. Heating is provided by gas boiler and fireplace. The floor is tiled or laminate flooring. Parking is available on property or in front on the street. The house can be used as a permanent residence or for recreational purposes. Due to its location in a very quiet area but in the old center of Kralupy nad Vltavou is excellent amenities. There is also good road access by train or bus to Prague. For more information, please contact your broker.
1 986 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||V Rokli, Kralupy nad Vltavou|
|Usable area||154,75 m²|
|Grounds area||211 m²|
|Terrace||yes (17,75 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.