Praha 7 - Letna, flat 3 +1 after reconstruction, balcony, fully furnished for sale
If you are looking for comfortable living in a residential area of Prague 7 – Letná close to the Letná park or park Stromovka, we offer apartment 3+1 with a net floor area of 82.9 m2 and balcony (3.6 m2) in an apartment building in the street U letenského sadu . Housing unit is located in 1st floor brick house, which was completely renovated in 2012. Flat was completely renovated in 2006. The Chairman them/lobby are direct inputs to all rooms. Acreage rooms: living room 21.7 m2 , bedroom 21.6 m2 and 11.1 m2, 4.5 m2 bathroom , separate wc 1.2 , 0.9 m2 storage room , hall 11.9 m2. Ideal flat orientation provides a pleasant climate throughout the day – one of the bedrooms , kitchen and balcony are oriented to the east, a living room with a second bedroom, then to the south- west. Fully furnished and offers immediate occupancy without additional investment or investment is suitable for the purpose for rent. The price also includes a brick cellar (9.7 m2). Currently underway last preparation for transfer to private ownership. An annuity is no longer outstanding. Expected transfer to private owership during 2014. For more information, please contact your broker.
5 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||U letens. sadu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||82,90 m²|
|Loggia||yes (3,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.