Unique apartment 5 +1 in the historical center of Prague, St. Ann street - Praha 1 for sale
If you are looking for living in the most attractive part of Prague 1 – Old Town, Anenská street , overlooking the picturesque narrow streets of old Prague, this offer is just for you. We offer fully renovated apartment 5+1 size 197.2 square meters on the second floor (last ) beautiful and finely renovated house of 13th century in the heart of Prague. Luxuriously furnished apartments provides high comfort, living room with working fireplace, three bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen also includes two bathrooms, storage room and utility room and a large living space with the use of the relaxation. Restored windows lining the elements throughout the apartment completes its uniqueness. This is a very desirable location, close to the Old Town Square and the Charles Bridge and just a few minutes walk from the footbridge Novotny . In the immediate vicinity there are small cafes and shops , as well as theater. The reach of the metro and transport links of Smetana embankment. The apartment is also very suitable for a possible investment for rental. Highly recommended tour for more information, please contact your broker.
19 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Anenská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||197,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.