Prague, luxury fully furnished apartment 3+1 for rent renovated, Zahrebska st., Vinohrady, balcony, 94 m²
Luxury fully furnished apartment 3+1 with balcony completely renovated with an area of 94 m² which is located in the 4th storey brick building with an elevator in Vinohrady – Prague 2, The apartment consists of an entrance hall, two bathrooms with WC , kitchen, living room and two bedrooms. The rooms are separated. There is plenty of storage space – built-in wardrobes. Kitchen equipped with all essential appliances – stove with oven, fridge with freezer. The first bathroom has a bathtub, toilet and washing machine. Second bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floors are parquet and tiles. Heating via combi boiler and electric. heating. Possibility to use the parking garage at the ground. The house is located in one of the most prestigious residential area of Prague where it intersects quiet living close to green areas and parks along with excellent amenities and access to the city center. The house is located near all amenities. Excellent transport links to the city center is ensured thanks to the metro station "A'' and Tram station Namesti Miru.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5300 CZK + electricity and gas|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||94 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.