Prague, nice, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, 71m², Davídkova street, Kobylisy, balcony, garage
We rent a new, nice apartment 2 + kk in the street Davídkova in Prague 8, Kobylisy. Apartment with a total area of 71 square meters located on the 4th floor of the residence Davídkova. Kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. There is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separate. There is also a dressing room with built-in wardrobes. In the entrance there are security armored door with multipoint locking. The floors are tile and laminate parquet flooring. There is a parking space and cellar in the basement of the house. The house is for property owners with private garden with seating, barbecue etc. Transport accessibility is excellent – 2 minutes walk to the tram at the hospital Bulovka, 6 minute walk to the metro station Ladvi and bus stop.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3600CZK|
|Address||Davídkova, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.