Spacious, gorgeous apartment 2+kk for rent, Prague 6 - Dejvice, Patanka street, balcony, parking
Very nice, beautiful, new flat 2+kk of an area of 52,7 m2, situated on the 4th floor of brick building with elevator. This apartment consists of spacious living room sentistively connected to the fully equipped kitchen corner, where you will find not even refrigerator and freezer, but also dishwasher and glass ceramics cooking desk, another room and a modernly made bathroom with bathtube and a washing machine, the WC is separated. Part of the area of the apartment is a balcony (almost 10 sq. meters). Floor coverings used are floating floor and tiles. Also a garage is available in the building, a telephone line and cable TV. The locality is very quiet and green, provides good connection with the centre of the city and good civic amenities. Photos only illustrative.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 utilities|
|Address||Paťanka, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||52,70 m²|
|Balcony||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.