Prague 6, long-term rental, apartment in a family house, 3 bedrooms, 100sqm, Řepská street, terrace, garage, garden,view
We offer long-term unfurnished apartment for rent in the 1st floor in the two-storey villa with a garden in a quiet environment of the „Bila Hora“ with a garage for one car. Apartment has three bedrooms extensively reconstructed. The rooms are separated. The floors are parquet, tiles and parquet floors. Heating is central. In the bathroom there is a toilet and a bathtub. The kitchen has a fridge/freezer, ceramic hob with an electric oven, a dishwasher. Next to the kitchen is the chamber is 8 m2. The Villa is ideally situated at the end of the street Řepská from which you have a wonderful view of the surroundings. The apartment is situated 5 minutes walk to the final stop tram no. 22 and a 5-minute walk to the star of the summer courses, where you can relax. From the terrace of the apartment is a beautiful view of the undeveloped area of the heritage protected battlefield.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||3 000,-CZK for utilities + electricity|
|Address||Řepská, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Terrace||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.