Prague 6, long-term rental, apartment in a family house, 3 bedrooms, 100sqm, Řepská street, terrace, garage, garden,view
We offer long-term unfurnished apartment for rent in the 1st floor in the two-storey villa with a garden in a quiet environment of the „Bila Hora“ with a garage for one car. Apartment has three bedrooms extensively reconstructed. The rooms are separated. The floors are parquet, tiles and parquet floors. Heating is central. In the bathroom there is a toilet and a bathtub. The kitchen has a fridge/freezer, ceramic hob with an electric oven, a dishwasher. Next to the kitchen is the chamber is 8 m2. The Villa is ideally situated at the end of the street Řepská from which you have a wonderful view of the surroundings. The apartment is situated 5 minutes walk to the final stop tram no. 22 and a 5-minute walk to the star of the summer courses, where you can relax. From the terrace of the apartment is a beautiful view of the undeveloped area of the heritage protected battlefield.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||3 000,-CZK for utilities + electricity|
|Address||Řepská, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Terrace||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.