Unfurnished 4+kk+balcony with view to Jiriho z Podebrad square for rent in Prague 3 - Vinohrady, 95 m²
Unfurnished 4+kk apartment with balcony with view to Jiriho z Podebrad square on the 2nd floor of brick building without lift, which has recently undergone total renovation. There are three rooms in the apartment – 16, 17 and 24 m2, kitchen wth dining room is 21 m2, hall, toilet, bathroom, and pantry. Smaller rooms are south-oriented, the kitchen with balcony and the largest room to the north. The apartment is after renovation equipped with new combi-boiler for heating system and supplying hot water, bathroom with bathtub, kitchen with unit with built-in appliances, the refridgerator is extra. The apartment is connected to common antenna. Floors are floating, parquetted, tiled, or PVC. The building is secured by camera system. In the area, there are stops of metro and trams, restaurants, coffee beans, grocery market, supermarkets, pharmacies, atms, parks etc.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ building services and water 500 CZK/person monthly, the electricity and gas bill are paid by the tenant|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.