Prague, commercial space after the reconstuction for rent 100sqm, Bilkova street, entrance from the street, shop window
This is a residential house from 1910 in Bilkova street which was renovated as a commercial space for lease on an area of 100 square meters in the centre of Prague in Bilkova street near from Parizska street. These are the premises on the ground floor of the house, to the left of the main entrance with direct access from the street and with expense accounts. The space is currently maintained by the lessee as offices and trade with clothing. Premises can be outside the offices to take advantage of such as beauty or hairdressing salon, veterinary clinic, dental office, shop and more. The owner does not wish to operate a restaurant. Ad placement is possible on the facade of the house.
50 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||utilities 900,-CZK /month, gas and electricity is transferred to the lessee (approx. 5.000,-CZK / month)|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.