Family house 5+1 for sale, 260 sqm, garden, terrace, Cimice, Fortova St.
We offer for sale completely basement family house 5+1 a floor area of 260 sqm in the attractive area of Prague 8 – Čimice, Fořtova street. The house has mostly hardwood floors, kitchen tiles, windows are fitted with safety glass and exterior electric blinds, in every room there is a TV, the house is equipped with central vacuuming. Gas boiler with for hot water and central heating, private well allows the use of service water. On the ground floor there is a living room with fireplace and French doors leading to the terrace with electric awning, Hanak kitchen with dining room and bar, including Bosch appliances, closet, bathroom with shower and toilet and a pantry. The attic consists of 4 separate bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. In the basement we find the utility room, laundry room and 2 single rooms with kitchen and bathroom. The house is located in a very quiet part of the city with plenty of greenery and nature. Great amenities and accessibility. The surroundings are supermarkets (Albert), restaurants and a bus stop from which you can reach in 10 minutes to metro „C“ Ladvi. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|sports||tennis courts, football tennis, gymnastic club Sokol, gym|
|local solid fuels||fireplace|
|local gas||gas boiler|
|local source||private well|
9 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price lavishly all fees and legal services|
|Address||Fořtova, Praha 8 - Čimice|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||334 m²|
|Garden||yes (210 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.