Prague, beautiful, spacious partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, renovated, Hlivická st., Bohnice, cellar, 62 m²
A beautiful, spacious partly furnished apartment 3+kk with a total area of 62 m² which is located on the 12th floor of the prefabricated house. The flatt has two separate bedrooms, kitchen with living room, bathroom with toilet, pantry and cellar which is located in the 11th floor. Plenty of storage space – wardrobe, dressing cabinet. The kitchen is equipped with electric stove, fridge with freezer, microwave oven. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. The floors are floating floors and carpets. Heated by central heating. The apartment is also a TV, sofa and cable to connect to the internet. The house is located in a quiet part Bohnic Odra at the bus stop 5 min from metro station „C“ Kobylisy. Great amenities – restaurants, supermarkets (Penny Market, Billa), pharmacies, cafes, primary school, kindergarten, ATMs and parks.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 CZK|
|Address||Hlivická, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.