Prague, beautiful furnished apartment with new galleries 3+kk for rent, Pricna st., New Town, cellar, 115 m²
New modern furnished apartment 3+kk with a gallery with a total area of 115 m² located in the 5th floor of the brick house in Prague 1. The apartment has two separate rooms, gallery, kitchen, bathroom, wc and cellar. Kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher. There is an air-condition. The bathroom is a corner bathtub and sink. Separate toilet. The floors are all-wooden floor and the raised floor gallery laminate flooring. Heated by gas. floor heating. Upc internet. Civic amenities – restaurants, theaters (Divadlo v Řeznické), parks (Karlovo náměstí), ATMs, cafes, shops, pharmacies. Excellent transport accessibility throughout Prague. Lazarská tram stop 3 minutes walk from the apartment which you can get up to 2 minutes to metro „B“ Karlovo náměstí.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 CZK/person (house services) + utilities 3500 CZK|
|Address||Příčná, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.