Family house 4+1 for sale, 140 sqm, terrace, garden, garage, Prague 4, Na Komorku st.
We offer older family house 4+1 in quiet part of Prague 4 – Komorany for sale. The brick house is on a plot of 480 m2. On the ground floor with entrance from the porch, there are two rooms, kitchen, bathroom and terrace (20 sqm), on the first floor are two more rooms, office or cloakroom. The house is suitable for reconstruction and can be divided into two units. The property has a garage and its own well. The house is connected to water, gas and electricity. Sewage is planned for the next year. At the moment the house is connected to the septic tank.
Komorany is ideal location for family living, only 15 minutes away from the city center with good transport links and amenities. Close to bus and train station Praha Komorany, restaurants, shops, health center, schools, kindergartens, possibility of walks and sports on the bike trail along the river. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|atm machine||GE Money Bank|
|local solid fuels|
|local source||water well|
5 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Na Komořsku, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||160 m²|
|Grounds area||480 m²|
|Garden||yes (180 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.