Prague, nice, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, 34m², Záběhlická street, Záběhlice
Nice, fully furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent in the street Záběhlická in Prague 10, Záběhlice. Apartment with a total area of 34m ² is located on the mezzanine floor of a brick building with no elevator. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, electric cooker and microwave. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. There is a floor to sleep, wardrobes and sofa. There are carpets and tiles. The house is situated in a quiet location – 5 minutes sports center Hammer sport – tennis courts, aerobics, fitness, squash, massage, indoor cycling, table tennis, etc., parking available in front of the house, excellent transport links to the city – 2 minutes bus station, direct connection to the Metro A – Strašnická and Metro C – Pankrác and Krc. All civic amenities – near Kaufland, Penny Market, Lidl, Tesco. There is internet O2.
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1400CZK + electricity 1800CZK|
|Address||Záběhlická, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||34 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.