Fully furnished renovated 2+kk apartment for rent, 43 m², Prague 8 - Bohnice
Fully furnished renovated 2+kk apartment for rent, 43 m2, fully furnished and equipped on the 2nd floor of tenement building with new lift and central heating system. The building has new heat isolation, the apartment new electric grid. Kitchen with built-in appliances including dishwasher. Bathroom with corner bathtub and washing machine, the toilet is separate. Living room with new carpet, fold-out seating set with PC desk. Cable TV and high-speed internet available. Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, drawers and bookcase. Located next to bus stop (15 m), Zhořelecká stop, 9 minutes fromPrague center. 7 minutes on foot to botanic garden Cimicke wood, 10 minutes to the ZOO. Supermarket is also in close proximity as well as kindergarten, elementary and college. Parking in the front of the building is easy, secured garages are on the other side of the street.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3500 CZK monthly|
|Address||Kostřínská, Praha 8 - Bohnice|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.