Praha 7 - Letná - Holešovice, flat 3+kk, after reconstruction for sale
We would like to offer you a nice, bright apartment 3+kk, which is located on the 1st floor of the house, in a quiet area of Prague 7, Šimáčkova street. This apartment consists of two bedrooms, a bathroom with tub and toilet, living room with the kitchen ( see plan layouts ). The apartment was completely renovated in 2009 and has maintained its clean design and functionality. The floors in the bedrooms are wooden renovated and lamino in the living room. Plenty of storage space provides not only chamber in the apartment and built-in cabinets , but also a cellarin the house. The house is in good condition after partial reconstruction. Heating and hot water is provided by gas boiler . The bathroom has underfloor heating. Holešovice are prestigious part of Prague 7, with full amenities and excellent transport connections (tram 200 meters, metro C Vltava 5min by walk). For moments of relaxation you can use a nearby park Stromovka or Letná . For more information or viewing please contact your broker .
4 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price, including commissions and legal services|
|Address||Šimáčkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.