Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent renovated, Osmeho listopadu st., Vinohrady, balcony, garden
A beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk after reconstruction with an area of 65 m². The apartment is on one side of the ground (the garden – windows secured a decorative grille) the other side in the first floor. In the hall are shoe cupboards and wardrobes with plenty of storage space. The flat has two separate bedrooms and a kitchen with living room. Kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob and oven, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. The floors are floating floors and ceramic tiles. Heated by central heating. Parking in front of the house. Great amenities – restaurants, supermarkets (Billa), ATMs, post office, pharmacy. Good transport links to the city center. U Kaštanu stop 3 minutes walk from the house which you can get in 13 minutes on the subway „A“ Malostranska.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500 CZK|
|Address||Osmého listopadu, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||65 m²|
|Garden||yes (140 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.