Prague, modern furnished apartment 1 +1 for rent, 31 m², garage, swimming pool, street Nad motolskou nemocnicí, Prague 6
Prague, attractive housing, especially for sports enthusiasts, 1 +1 for rent, furnished apartment located on the first floor of the brick house, in a quiet area of Prague 6, Nad motolskou nemocnicí. Fully equipped kitchen – fridge, freezer, microwave, ceramic hob, electric oven. The cozy bathroom with shower, wc. There is also a washing machine. Gas heating. The apartment has a garage. Bright sunny apartment overlooking the green. From January 2014 to the indoor pool in the atrium. Complete public amenities nearby, plenty of greenery – Landronka. Good transport links – near the tram station Vypich or bus stop Na Šafránce.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1000 CZK garage (must be)+ 2700 CZK/1person, 3200 CZK/2 person + 1500 CZK pool /second person + 500 CZK, not necessary/|
|Address||Nad motols. nem., Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||31 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.