Prague 1, very beautiful spacious apartment 2+1 (73m²) for rent, after reconstruction, in the centre - Old Town
This beautiful apartment 2+1 is located in the historical center of Prague – Josefov, near to Pařížská Street. It has been completely renovated. In the living room there is an original wooden floor, TV, sofa, chest of drawers and wooden table. The bedroom has a new king-sized bed with new mattresses and a modern wardrobe. New kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, oven, fridge and freezer (microwave can be bought). The bathroom has a bath, toilet is in a separate room. A gas boiler. Flooring – original parquet and linoleum. Around the house there are many historical sights, shops, restaurants, cafes, hospital or primary school. Excellent transport links – 4min walk to a tram or a bus stop, 7min walk to the metro station Staroměstská „A“.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3.000 CZK house charges + approx. 1.500 CZK gas and 500 CZK electricity (paid directly to the supplier)|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.