Prague 1, very beautiful spacious apartment 2+1 (73m²) for rent, after reconstruction, in the centre - Old Town
This beautiful apartment 2+1 is located in the historical center of Prague – Josefov, near to Pařížská Street. It has been completely renovated. In the living room there is an original wooden floor, TV, sofa, chest of drawers and wooden table. The bedroom has a new king-sized bed with new mattresses and a modern wardrobe. New kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, oven, fridge and freezer (microwave can be bought). The bathroom has a bath, toilet is in a separate room. A gas boiler. Flooring – original parquet and linoleum. Around the house there are many historical sights, shops, restaurants, cafes, hospital or primary school. Excellent transport links – 4min walk to a tram or a bus stop, 7min walk to the metro station Staroměstská „A“.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3.000 CZK house charges + approx. 1.500 CZK gas and 500 CZK electricity (paid directly to the supplier)|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.