Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (121m²), Hradešínská st., Vinohrady, big terrace, parking
Spacious, airy and bright unfurnished apartment for rent 3 +1 ( 121 m2 ) with terrace located on the fifth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Hradešínská, Prague 10, Vinohrady. The apartment was completely renovated in 2013. The apartment has two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom , additional toilet accessible from the dining room. The spacious kitchen counter is dishwasher, oven, stove and refrigerator. Just off the kitchen is a utility room with washing machine. The apartment has been designed to a superior, including, inter alia, air conditioning and electronic doorman. There is also a generously designed walk-in closet and pantry 8 m2. There is a large terrace directed to the south, which has almost 50 square meters and a small balcony. The apartment has stunning views and is oriented to the south and the north. Heating is central to the whole house. Parking on the street or for a fee in the nearby parking garage . The house is from 1937. Civic amenities – restaurants, schools, theaters, post office, pharmacy, supermarket and more. Transportation – 2 minutes on the tram and buses. Excellent access throughout Prague. Unique home for the discerning.
37 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4820 /2people, 5400 /3people +electricity|
|Address||Hradešínská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||121 m²|
|Terrace||yes (48,40 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2,40 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Prague, nice furnished apartment 3+kk for rent reconstructed, Belgická st, Vinohrady, garden, 100 m²
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.