Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (88 m²), Belohorska street, Vinohrady, terrace
Partly furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (88 m2) with terrace 6 m2 located on the second floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Bělohorská, Praha 6, Vinohrady. The kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven, fridge agreement. The bathroom has a bath, shower and toilet in a separate room, washing machine by arrangement. Possibility of Internet and cable television. Civic amenities – restaurants, pharmacy, schools, shops and more. Transport accessibility – two minutes on the tram (6 minutes to the metro station „A“ Malostranska). The house is located just a short walk from Prague Castle and Petrin Hill. Unique and sought after location.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities + electricity|
|Address||Bělohorská, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||88 m²|
|Terrace||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.