Family house 5+kk (135 sqm) for sale, graden, terrace, Severní III street, Prague 4
Cozy family house 5+kk (135 sqm) with garden, terrace and parking place for sale, quiet and easily accessible location – Severni III, Prague 4 – Zabehlice.
This brick house whose floor area is 135 sqm is built on a plot of 199 sqm, building area is 93 sqm, reconstruction 2002. In the ground floor there is a living room with kitchenette with appliances, two rooms, bathroom with toilet and entrance hall. In the first floor is situated bedroom with access to terrace, another room and bathroom with toilet. The house has a loft storage space, a workshop in the basement and parking space for two cars under pergola.
Good connection to the city center by car or public transport – close to bus, metro Roztyly. Full amenities, kindergarten, elementary school, SC Albert. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Severní III, Praha 4 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||135 m²|
|Grounds area||199 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.