Prague, a four-storey villa for rent, built by Emil Kolben 450 m², Vršovice, garden, parking, terrace, balconies
Unique villa was built by one of the most important Czech electrical engineer and entrepreneur, Kolben. There are 4 floors 3 +1 layout with kitchen and bathroom. The house is a beautiful garden with 1,000 square meters. The house has two balconies and a terrace. Parking in the garage for two cars and an additional 5 parking spaces in the yard. Gas heating. Possibility to rent as well as offices. The villa is located in a popular district of Prague Vršovic. Go back in time to the first half of the twentieth century.
99 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 18000 utilities|
|Address||Praha, Praha (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||450 m²|
|Grounds area||1 200 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 000 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.