Prague, unfurnished apartment in villa built by Emil Kolben for rent 3+1 (110m²), Vršovice, garden, parking
Unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (110m²) is located on the fourth floor of the villa, which was built by one of the most important Czech electrical engineer and entrepreneur, Emil Kolben. The kitchen has a stove, oven. The bathroom has a bath, toilet in separate room. The house is 1000 square meters garden, which can be used. Parking in the yard or in the garage. Gas heating. Sought after location in Prague Vršovic with excellent amenities and transport links.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Praha, Praha (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||110 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 000 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.