Unique, partly renovated family house 3+1 219 m² with garden 5800 m² for rent in Teptin - Prague East
Unique, partly renovated stadalone brick family house 219 m2 with garden 5800 m2 with grown trees, close to the wood, with basement, architectonic type „toscan villa“. Ground floor with kitchen, bathroom, hall, terrace, 2nd floorm with two rooms and bathroom, total number of rooms 3+1. Heated by own gas boiler via system of radators, possible to combine with fireplace use. Satelite TV, central vacuum cleaner, alarm system, washing machine with dryer, internet provided through phone line. Asphalt road, parking of one car in the garage, parking space for approximately four more available outside. Own well available as well as water line input, swimming pool is not renovated yet. From Teptin, transport iin Prague is available by public transport coach or by car (about 20 minutes ride). In the area – golf center, Stirin castle, woods, ski centre Chotoun, Jilove U Prahy town. In the town, there is shop, two restaurants, pizzeria, supermarket 2 km, tenis court, horse stables.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ gas 3.000,-CZK + electricity 1.800,-CZK|
|Usable area||219 m²|
|Grounds area||5 800 m²|
|Garden||yes (5 800 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.