Unfurnished 2+kk apartment in new building on the edge of Prague 3 - Zizkov, 62 m², balcony, parking, cellar
Offer of rent of new, very nice and light 2+kk apartment, 58 m2 + balcony 4 m2, view to quiet area, 5th floor with lift, new building from the year 2013. Spacios wardrobe in the hallway, living room with kitchen unit equipped with fitted appliances, bedroom, bathroom with a tub. Cellar 2,5 m2. Great accessibility to the city center – bus stop by the building, 6 minutes from subway A stop Zelivskeho, 10 minutes to metro C Florenc, good night connection via bus too. All the amenities in the area as two large parks.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 CZK monthly fees + 2000 CZK monthly parking space|
|Address||U staré cihelny, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.