Sale, apartment building after renovation, brick, Prague 4, quiet zone by park, tram, 10 mins to city center
We offer an apartment building in Prague 4 – by park and theatre Na Jezerce for sale. The house has 6 floors and one underground floor, which consists of residential basement and part of it are new cellars placed under the courtyard. The house is 10 years after a complete reconstruction including most of the residential units. The house has a new facade. It is in good condition. The house has a total of 26 apartments – 14 studio apartments, 10 flats are 2 bedroom apts., 1 apartment with 2 bedrooms and one apartment 4 + KK (three bedrooms). All apartments have intercom system with electric doorman. The whole house has new windows and doors. Living area of all apartments is a total of 1.119 m2. The apartments are rented at market rent – one year contract. The house has no elevator. For its instalment existing balconies in the courtyard of the building could be used. Very close to the building there is a tram stop with a short connection with a city center – 9 minutes to IP Pavlova metro and 10 mins to Muzeum (Wenceslas square).
|cold and hot water mains|
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||information about the price at the broker|
|Address||Dolní, Praha 4|
|Usable area||1 119 m²|
|Grounds area||309 m²|
|Garden||yes (89 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.