Sale, apartment bilding after renovation, 1.100 sq.m., brick, Prague 4, quiet zone by park, 10 mins from city center
We offer an apartment building for sale in an attractive area of Prague 4 – by park with a theatre Na Jezerce. The house has 6 floors and one underground floor, including basements located under the courtyard. The house has been recently completely renovated and has a new facade. There was also a reconstruction of the vast majority of the apartments including the introduction of gas boilers – each for one apartment, new kitchenettes with gas stove and installing new bathrooms. Throughout the house there are new windows and doors. The house has a total of 21 apartments – 3 flats of 1 +0, 15 apartments are 2 bedroom apartments 3× 3 bedrooms with a total floor area of nearly 1100 m2. The apartments are occupied by tenants with market rent with a fixed term contract for one year. The house has no elevator. For its instalment existing balconies in the courtyard of the building could be used. Very close to the building there is a tram stop with a short connection with a city center – 9 minutes to IP Pavlova metro and 10 mins to Muzeum (Wenceslas square).
|cold and hot water mains|
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||information about the price at the broker|
|Address||Horní, Praha 4|
|Usable area||1 100 m²|
|Grounds area||362 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.