Prague, nice, partly furnished new apartment 1+1 (34m²) for rent, balcony and terrace, quiet quarter, Sicherova Street
New energy-saving apartment 1+1, which is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house, built in 2013. The apartment has a spacious terrace and balcony, as well as a large wardrobe in the hallway, which provides plenty of storage space. There is a TV table, sofa bed (on request), 2 chairs in the flat. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, cooker, hob, hood and dishwasher. Flooring – tiles and wood. The bathroom has a shower, heating ladder, sink with a cabinet and toilet. Internet and cable TV available (optical cable). Street parking is free. Excellent transport links – 10min walk to the metro station Rajska zahrada, 2min walk to a bus stop. There is the shopping and entertainment center Černý Most with many shops, restaurants, café, supermarket.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.500,- utilities|
|Address||Sicherova, Praha 9 - Kyje|
|Usable area||34 m²|
|Terrace||yes (7 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (8,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.